Free Organization Data Security AnalysisThe majority of small businesses do not require a comprehensive ISO information security management system, but data security should still be a top priority. Here are just a few security examples or possible incidents that every small company should consider.
- When an employee leaves your company, do you have a system in place for ensuring their email access is closed, work emails are not forwarded to personal email accounts, remote network access is removed, physical access has been removed, etc.?
- Do you have proprietary customer information on work computers/networks? If so are these computers protected minimally by a password or preferably encrypted? If the computer(s) are not protected, what could happen to your company if the computer(s) was lost or stolen?
- Do you backup your company data, and how often do you check to ensure it can be restored?
- Is your virus, malware, firewall software up-to-date?
- When was the last time you conducted a vulnerability assessment from the inside and outside of your network?
These are only a few examples, but they are simple and relatively inexpensive steps that we can help your organization establish to protect the security of your company data. Contact us today, and we will start with a free a datsecurity analysis. Note: This security evaluation does not include our ISO 27001 service. If you would like to learn more about our ISO related services, please click here.
Our AddressWilkins Consulting, LLC
2929 Watson Blvd
Suite 2 Box 239
Warner Robins, GA 31093
Middle GA: 478.227.3585